One of the most modern and amazing viewpoints in New York awaits you with this ticket to SUMMIT One Vanderbilt. You'll enjoy the Manhattan skyline and see iconic landmarks such as the Empire State Building and Central Park from high up above. Don't miss out!
The SUMMIT experience
The City that Never Sleeps invites you to visit one of its best viewpoints! Located near the iconic Grand Central Terminal, SUMMIT One Vanderbilt offers incredible views of the New York skyline from Midtown Manhattan.
Standing at 1,401 ft (305 meters) tall, the One Vanderbilt tower is taller than the Empire State Building! The skyscraper has a whopping 93 floors, with the SUMMIT experience being spread out across its top 3 floors.
The various spaces of SUMMIT include:
- Air art installation by Kenzo Digital: This multi-media art installation is one of the largest immersive and interactive art spaces you'll ever experience! It's separated into 4 unique spaces: Transcendence 1, Transcendence 2, Affinity, and Unity.
- Levitation: Venture out onto two glass ledges suspended 1,100 ft over Madison Avenue!
- Reflect: Transcend the limits of perception with this shape-shifting visual immersion art experience by Yayoi Kusama.
- Après: Enjoy a curated food and cocktail selection in a Nordic-style café surrounded by unbeatable views.
- Terrace: Take in the fresh air and the stunning views from 1,401 ft above New York on the open-air wrap-around terrace!
- Boutique: Capture the memory of your experience with a memento from the SUMMIT.
- Ascent: Go all the way to the top on the world’s largest external glass-bottomed elevator!
With this ticket to SUMMIT One Vanderbilt, you’ll have access to all 3 of its floors. Come and see famous NYC buildings such as the Chrysler and the Empire State Building and iconic landmarks such as Central Park and Bryant Park from high up above!
Any time of day is perfect to visit SUMMIT. During the day, you'll be swept away by the play of light created by the immersive art installations by Kenzo Digital. At sunset, you can capture the glow of golden hour over an unobstructed view of New York. And, at night you'll experience the magic of Air: Beacon Mode, when vibrant surges of color electrify the air.
SUMMIT One Vanderbilt is open every day, from 9 am - 12 am. Please note that the last entry is at 11 pm.
SUMMIT One Vanderbilt entrance ticket
Ascent in the panoramic elevator: US$ 20 per person
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
No printing of documentation required.
Allowed, with carrier.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Is the Ascent panoramic elevator ride covered in the price?
A - No, if you wish to ride the Ascent panoramic elevator, you'll have to purchase that separately on your own.
Q - What should I wear?
A - We recommend wearing pants, shorts, or tights since there are many reflective floors throughout SUMMIT. As for shoes, you should wear comfortable, non-marking shoes. Stiletto heels, work boots, cleats, and other footwear that can damage flooring are not permitted. We also recommend bringing sunglasses, as the reflective material used throughout SUMMIT can create a bright environment during the day.
Q - How to get to the entrance of SUMMIT One Vanderbilt:
A - There are 3 entrances to SUMMIT One Vanderbilt. The first is through the Transit Hall in One Vanderbilt, located at the corner of Vanderbilt Avenue and 43rd St. The second street-level entrance is at 45 East 42nd Street. And the third is via the Main Concourse Level of Grand Central Terminal. SUMMIT is not accessible through the main lobby of One Vanderbilt.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us .
SUMMIT One Vanderbilt